Friday, April 8, 2011

Photo Shoot Friday

It's finally a pretty day here, and so I decided to take Ruthie to the park, set her down and see what happens. 
She loved it.
I don't know about this, mom.
 And then she discovered the MAGIC of wood chips.
This is VERY important.  I MUST find the perfect place for it.

Over this way!

Is THIS the perfect place?  No
Let's put it here.  No, a little to the left.

How does it look there?

It'll do

Whew, this is a tough job
This is SUCH a fun stage.  For instance, I just had to stop typing because I had the cutest little girl toddle up to me with a book saying, "booooo?"  (that's Ruthie for book.)  She wanted me to read it to her.

2 comments:

  1. ummmm is that seattle's version of a pony ride (that black saddle thing?) this sweet girl needs to come back to the midwest for a visit so her frauntie can show her the ropes on a pony!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...