Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Future of the Moores

This past Monday was a big morning for us.  It was match day for Danny.  After 4 years of living in Seattle,
we found out that we will be moving to


 
Durham, NC


We will miss Seattle, and will always have amazing memories here.  But, we are also super excited to move across country.  Personally, I am very excited to live in the south, be able to drive to see family, see other children with bows (live in the south,) and live...near Fefe!
I am a little hesitant to again be associated with a devil as a school mascot (K-8 was enough.)  But, I certainly don't need to worry about rooting for them because though we have lived in many places, we will always be Hoosiers.
Go Colts!

3 comments:

  1. Up late and just saw this! HOOOOORAY!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--Congratulations! So happy to hear the news. Hard to believe you all have been out there for 4 years. Best of luck. ~Molnar

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...