Are you ready for it? Danny's one of a kind, all inclusive, never seen before, amazing, spectacular, fabulous Alaskan video? It's ready, it's uploaded, and as far as I can tell, You Tube hasn't muted any of the songs due to copy write! Hooray! Danny has really outdone himself, and I love that I have a husband and Ruthie has a Daddy that takes the time to do this! Before viewing, a few notations first:
1. Almost didn't put this video up for the following reason: - It looks like I'm flicking off Danny in the beginning. Due to the family friendly nature of this blog, I don't even like the INSINUATION! I didn't. Danny thinks it's funny that it looks like I did. That being said and understood, let's move on. (the reason I got upset before this insinuation is that...I'm in a swimsuit, he is taping...unhappiness ensues. I originally said no to this making the final cut, but he won't take it out, the rest is great, and I do like the footage of Ruthie swimming. Don't take this as me condoning this behavior, but merely making one exception.)
2. It's not that I FORGOT to mention this, it's just that I wanted the post memories of the Alaskan cruise to NOT include what STARTED the last Saturday of the cruise, and didn't end until (it first affected everyone who might be related to us) yesterday. That's right a whole SEVEN days of what we assume is the Norwalk virus. Let's rephrase this. Adults had it for just about 48 hours (give or take 12,) Ruthie had it seven days. To top it off, Uncle David visited at the beginning of this. It is a blessing and a curse all at once. Blessing because I don't know how we could have survived with Danny, Ruthie and myself all sick at the same time without his help; a curse because his visit consisted of pediolyte, saltines and LOTS of bleach and fabric cleaner.
3. Please note in the video, we met a cardboard cutout of Sarah Palin! Also, we saw a pocketknife with her face airbrushed on it...for sale. Amazingness.
No comments:
Post a Comment