This difference, luckily, is only apparent on beach trips to Charleston and museum choices. Therefore, our friendship remains intact. Luckily, my daughter and I seem to have similar interests:

I like you, I think I'll call you "Keiko!" Keiko? Do you like my fishy outfit?
The question remains, though: will RUTHIE'S best friend, Liv, take after her mama? Or will they someday, together, frolic without a worry or care in the ocean? Let's hope her Auntie Jaci will teach her the ways of the ocean! We can have scuba parties while Mama Kristi stands watch as a lifeguard on the beach! My dream and Kristi's nightmare!
Whales are sharks in disguise. I'm calling protective services.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteSorry, didn't mean to remove that!
ReplyDeleteOrcas are actually dolphins, so maybe you should just say your afraid of dolphins. And, ps, that will make you sound REALLY brave. Who's afraid of dolphins? NOBODY! People like to cuddle dolphins, silly.
ReplyDeleteBut, I can't say much. If you ran around saying you loved spiders, I wouldn't like spiders ANY more...in fact, probably less cause I'd think there was a spider conspiracy against me!