So, I get it...I've been MIA. I'd blame it on a busy life, but we all know I could do this during nap time. So, I'm going to be frank with you...I blame it on the lack of cable. I used to be able to watch Abby Lee AND blog. Now I need this computer to watch shows about dancers and run away Amish, and the poor thing can't handle both. It basically over heats after each show as it is. (now that I think about it, it's probably because the shows are so awesome even the computer can't handle it...probably.)
So, with another promise of doing this more regularly, here is another post:
Fall is sort of here in Durham, if you count 70 degrees one day and 80 the next fall. As long as I can wear puffy vests without judgement, I'll take it!
The near warm weather has not stopped this fall/pumpkin obsessed family! Aside from trying EVERYTHING pumpkin at Trader Joes (that is a feat in itself, I challenge you to do it as well,) we have also gone to a pumpkin patch - complete with haunted hay ride, really really random toys, and...goats (because nothing says fall like a good ol' fashioned goat.)
 |
| That goat on the left doesn't know a thing about playing to the camera. Look coy, goat, don't look into the camera! |
 |
| We love gourds |
 |
| A Rooster to rooster showdown |
 |
| Back to her Hoosier roots |
 |
| Only a fishing rod? Come on, kid, you spent most your life in the PNW, Get the Gear! Don't worry, you can borrow all of daddy's. |
 |
| Going? Some would argue I'm already there... |
 |
| The most random and hilarious hay ride ever, complete with ghosts, a stuffed Obama, and Sesame Street characters. |
Last week, Mimi and Papa came to visit. We had an awesome time with them! I forgot my camera everywhere we went, but I did get this priceless gem:
 |
| The fact that no teacher suspected anything wrong with him says a lot about the 60's... Love you dad! |
Now that I have caught up on posts, maybe I can do this more regularly and not photo bomb the place. Simplicity is better, unless you have no choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment