She's already becoming a Daddy's girl.
I only began feeling her little flutters a few weeks ago, and a few days ago they have turned into little thumps. Last night, for the first time, I had Danny just keep his hand on my tummy. She proceeded to thump her Daddy's hand. And then, every time he talked or coughed, or made any noise, she'd thump again. Noooooo, not when Mama talked, but when Daddy talked.
According to some sources, Ruthie can start hearing outside noises at about 18 weeks. That gave her a good week and a half to display this preference. (Maybe she was just pouting because she wanted that Fall Festival food, and I'm all the way over here in Seattle - so of course, being a smart girl, she went to her Daddy.) She's becoming a Daddy's girl - which I find quite charming. Next stop - Ruthie painting Danny's nails and styling his hair...
No comments:
Post a Comment