Monday, October 12, 2009

Daughter

I had to add this song after hearing it on a movie. It goes with the theme from the last blog...and it made me cry. surprise surprise...

Kinda crazy how much Ruthie has her Daddy wrapped around her finger. My favorite line at night? "Hey Jaci, will you bring Ruthie over here?" So he can talk with her, dance with her and feel our little Thumper go. Can you imagine what he's going to be like once she is here?
I have already accepted that I will be the disciplinarian. Daddy Moore can't even say no to a 3 yr old Shih Tzu, let alone his daughter. He couldn't even get Punkers in her crate today. It might seem very charming, but it is a good thing I practiced saying "no" and redirecting cute kids for the past 1.5 yrs...
All I can say is that I love that we are having a Daddy's girl...

PS - I would say the song reminds me of my relationship with my dad, and it does except for the line..."I lost every time I fought her" and we all know the Candyland story. Will I ever know the real rules? Probably not. But, I learned how to be competitive, thanks Papa Freeman :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...