Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ms. Meg has a birthday!

Happy Birthday dearest Meg Rowland!  For those of you who don't know her, all you need to know is this:  she is an amazing friend...and here is a picture of her:
Doesn't she have great hair?!  I kid, I kid.  Isn't facebook great?  
Here's a real picture of us from 2008 at Fefe's wedding!
She and I met in college, though she wasn't a Phi (despite the blond hair and marriage-ability.)  She is two years younger than me, but while living in Indy, she and I went to the same church.  Thus, the friendship continued.  She then moved to Indy and was my rock.  My knitting rock, but my rock during the toughest times in my life.  We would sit and knit while watching ANTM during my hardest nights (and she still needs to finish that scarf she started.)  Though I don't miss being sick, I miss those days where close old friends lived next door.  Since then, I moved to Seattle, and she moved to Nashville (which works perfectly for our Nashville 2012 plan...though Danny isn't privy to this plan quite yet.)  She came to visit last December for Meg-a-palooza 2009.  Ms. Ruthie can't wait to meet her, and she got her a present!
An "R" for "Rowland!"  But, Mommy...I want it!

Fine, one last bite, and then I'll hand it over.

It's right here on the tree waiting until Ms. Meg comes to visit for Meg-a-Palooza 2010...or 2011.
We love you, Meg, and can't wait until we are neighbors again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...