Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tales from the Couch

So, this whole "bed rest" thing is really starting to get to me. Not only have I compromised on my television shows, but I have found myself completely personifying my dog. She's the only living being I see most days (until Danny gets home). I'm just going to justify it by saying that I'm getting to know her all the better. However, if any of you know my dog, you know how spoiled she is already, let alone when she has full control of her Mommy all day and night. When I start blogging that she is talking back to me, please let someone know. Thank you.

One big blessing we received this past weekend is that Ms. Meg came to visit! With that came a one weekend pass (given by Dr. Kimelman) to go outside of the house. This meant that I stayed in the car when Danny showed Meg anything that required me walking farther than a small parking lot, but to someone who has only seen four walls for the past week, it was quite the adventure! I actually got to go out to eat!
Beyond that excitement, I just love that Meg came and saw our home, our surroundings, and our lives here in Seattle. She planned this trip pre-bed rest, so plans of course changed. But with a little help of Excel, a spreadsheet itinerary made for Meg-a-Palooza 2009 so she could see the main events of Seattle - Moore style! We love and miss her very much, and Ruthie can't wait to see her.

PS - Punkers is still pouting, mainly because she thinks people come to visit HER and not us, and when that person leaves she pouts.

2 comments:

  1. she owes me a pout for all that "purring" she did. Call you it what you will but that was a GROWL Jaci.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call it what you want, but she talks to me, and she told me it was a PURR! I asked...now she is pouting because she thinks you are mad at her. Poor thang Punkers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...