That being said, this is an amazing age. You are fun, you have a sense of humor and a bit of defiance. You communicate with us, and you are a blessing day in and day out. We love you more than you will know until you have a little one of your own.
10. Cruising. You pull up on EVERYTHING. And you cruise everywhere. You refuse to stand if we are holding your hands. You are a "do it myself" kinda girl.
9. NO more headbands! Hooray! You have hair!
8. You moved up to the 40th percentile. Literally, in a month, you went from 24th percentile, to 40th. Way to go, girl. Dr. Franklin asked me what in the world I fed you.
7. With this growing came a big girl car seat! You like it much more than the infant car seat, and it is cow print!
6. You are into EVERYTHING! And, if I catch you, you do a startle hop and hand it over before I even ask. Hopefully that last bit stays around for awhile.
5. You can stand by yourself! Not often, but every once in awhile you let go and stand, and then sit yourself down. When we clap, you look at us like we are crazy! I'm sure you do this all the time when we aren't looking.
4. Your first "Colts made it to the playoffs." But, don't worry. It isn't your last.
3. You learned the sign "milk" and also that it can easily get you out of nap time. Stinker, stinker stinker. I've learned to keep a sippy in your room so I can offer it right away.
2. Daddy started his "surprise Saturdays." You and daddy go somewhere special (and different most weeks,) and mommy isn't allowed to know...sorta. I can't wait for you to know what is happening and get excited about it. Daddy daughter bonding is so incredibly important for you and your future spouse.
1. First Christmas. You were at such a great age for it to. You loved EVERYTHING - the wrapping, bows, trees, and mistletoe. If I asked you "is Ho Ho coming?" You'd point at a Christmas tree. You know how to work it!
![]() |
| Kiss me! I'm under the mistletoe! |
| Check! |
![]() |
| Go Colts! |
| Touchdown! |
| Going towards one of your favorite toys. |
| Gotcha |
![]() |



No comments:
Post a Comment