Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Madde Rose!

Today is a big day, my god daughter, niece, and Ruthie's cousin (all the same person) is turning 9!  It's Ms. Madde Rose's birthday!   YEAAAAAAAAA  Madde is a precious girl, who is getting older by the minute.  Not only is she an amazing niece, but you should see her with her little cousin!  I call her "Mama Madde."  Because she is such an amazing cousin, Ruthie had a few words for her. 
Hey, Madde!  I hear it's your birthday!

So, I loaded up the stroller, and went to the store to get you a gift!

And I found you a PONY!  But, you never said you wanted a pony...so, I had to get...

Creative...dum dum dummmmmm!  (dramatic music)

And then I had an idea!

I'll compose a little ditty for you!

And make you this blog post on my little bitty computer!

I am SOOOOO proud of myself!

I LOVE my Madde Rose!
We love you Madde!  You are precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...