Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Aunt Oofu

Aunt Oofu's birthday was on June 7th.  She is now 36 years old!  I have no idea how old she is...

Okay, everyone...I have a secret to tell you...
Lemme look around to make sure nobody is going to hear...




Aunt Oofu is another year older!  Ahhhhhh...
Lemme give you a kiss, Oofu - for your birthday!  I love you!
"If you think I'm cute, you should see My Aunt!"  (so true, especially since she has my new little cousin in her tummy.)
I'm practicing being a great big cousin for baby girl Folz by reading to this doll baby.
And even if she looks like this monkey...
I'll still love her!  (good thing you make cute kids, though...makes it easier.)
But all babies have cute feet...even if they sweat like Oofu's (thank's for that trait, by the way!)



We love you, Oofu! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...