Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy (belated) Birthday, Frauntie!

It may be a few days/weeks late, but we still need to do Frauntie's birthday post! Her birthday was May 8th, and if anybody knows Frauntie, they know her birthday (and the days surrounding it) are a sanctioned holiday. We wish we could have been there to give her smooches (Ruthie, not me.)

Well, hello Frauntie. Happy belated birthday. We got you a diamond necklace!

What?! No diamond necklace? Okay, we'll wing it.
Did I say "diamond necklace?"...ummm...lemme look here...

What I meant was..."a flower from our rhododendron bush!" Yea, that's the ticket!(Psssst, how's this one, mommy?)

Oh golly, sorry it's not somethin' more.
How 'bout I do this happy dance with it?!
I hope you like it, because I love you!

Happy (belated) birthday, Frauntie. I wish our computer worked on the actual day of your birthday, but alas. Better late than never! We love and miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...