We decided that we would take advantage of the weather, and Ruthie and Daddy went on a bike ride! Ruthie loves "bike-cycles," loves it when Daddy rides his bike, and has a princess helmet, so going with him on a bike ride and getting to wear said princess helmet about blew.her.mind. Also, please note with these pictures - potty training makes it so we HAVE to dress her like the locals...we usually are in limited supply of pants ;) But, I've lived here long enough to love the look.
![]() |
| Hey dad, mom mentioned a bike ride? Load 'er up, I'm ready! |
![]() |
| Take one more look at my cute self, mom. Dad and I are going places and seeing things. |
![]() |
| All strapped in and ready to go. |
| See ya on the flip side, mama, we are outta here! Or maybe we'll just see you at the park down the street... |



Looks like she is even eating a Clif bar in the 3rd pic. True hippie!
ReplyDeleteA Z-bar...you know, Clif bars for kids! It has yucky soy, but she thinks it's candy...so, it's worth it ;)
ReplyDelete