Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day 2012

This was one of our last weekends in Seattle, so we packed it full.  Here is our Memorial Day weekend in pictures.
Saturday:  a day at the Space Needle
Bringing her favorite book Good Night Seattle, to the Space "Eattle" (Space Needle+ (Se) Attle...it's all so confusing)

Look, Daddy...See Attle?  See?  (Seattle is a confusing name)
 Sunday:  Whidbey Island
Hoarding the rocks...and starting to get neurotic

Stroll in the woods

Lunch in Coupeville
Pouting that she can't dive OR smoke.  Fun haters
Post lunch bird watching
Ahhhhhh, a BIRD
Hike up Ebey's Landing - I'm terribly afraid of heights, so mama bear gets to hold Rue

Awesome Tide pools
Beach walk back
We were wiped out, so Rue drove us home...at least while our car was stopped on the ferry 

Beaches?  Ferry rides?   We love the Pacific Northwest.  We are going to miss this place, but I'm not there yet.  Nope, I won't tap into missing it until I have time to be sad ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...