Meet
Theodore "Teddy" James Moore
I know, right? Can you believe it? A boy? If anyone knows my family, they know that we don't make boys too often. Going into the scan, I told Danny that the baby is a girl just so I could prove my "motherly intuition." He agreed with me...until they gave us the magic shot that shocked us both - so much for my intuition. I honestly would have been excited either way, but I didn't let myself think about having a son. So when they said "It's a boy!" I cried. I didn't know how much I wanted a son until they told me I had one. We love this little man, and we can't wait to meet him face to face (in due time, sir. We're doing our best on our end so you don't go mimicking your sister.)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment