Friday, September 24, 2010

Photo Shoot Friday*

*With Special Guests:  Mimi and Nana!
  Mimi and Nana are here this weekend, and Ms. Ruthie is loving life!  It took awhile to get used to the new faces (she kept looking back and forth between the two of them.)  But, she didn't react to them like strangers.  She knew they were special.  That didn't mean she wasn't leery.  She kept looking at mama for how to react.  But now, she is loving life and grandmas (and is working this new crowd really well.)   








































      









Okay, Mama, how do I react?


Let's see here, I recognize your voice...




Oh goodness, now it begins...



Again, with this kisses




Say Whaaaaaaaa???  These are my grandmas?  How Awesome!
Sorry about the quality of the pictures for Photo Shoot Friday, we were in a "heading to the mall hurry."  I promise to make up for them at the end of the visit.  This weekend is a buffet of photo ops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...