Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Uncle Joshy!

Happy Birthday Uncle Joshy!  It's his birthday (yes, there are many birthdays this month, and we missed Uncle David's because Mommy wasn't creative enough to think of this sooner!  Sorry Dave, next year, okay?)

So, for Uncle Joshy's birthday, Ruthie got him a very special treat!
So, I got you this cake, Joshy!  Doya like it?

I'm glad!  I spent a lot of time looking for the PERFECT baker!




So first, I think we are supposed to light a candle and make a wish...or somethin'?
And, I guess we are supposed to cut it now?  (I've never had a birthday, I don't know the logistics.)
And now...enjoy! 
Happy birthday Uncle Josh!  It took a long time to find the perfect cake, but this one was THE one.  It's gluten free, so Aunt Caca can enjoy as well!  It was SO gluten free, it was cotton.  Yum yum.  We love you! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this was way more than I got for my birthday! I'm glad everyone likes josh more than me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next year, sister...next year. My creative juices didn't start flowing for this until this past week...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...