Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to Feef!

Lights!  Camera!  Action!
Hurry Hurry, out of the way, the cameras are about to roll!

Say what?  They are already rolling?
Oh, well, ahem, okay!  I am reporting live for Kristi's birthday where I just returned from scuba diving* to retrieve her present...an octopus!

I know how much she loves sea life, and (num num num) yep!  It tastes like fresh sushi!

Just checking..."made in Ocean."  Yep!  It's a quality gift for you, Feef!
I love you!  Hope you can enjoy!  Take it swimming in the ocean or something!
*no babies were actually taken "scuba diving" in the filming of this production

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha my love it! Can't wait to squeeeeeze her! And tell her about the time we went to the zoo and the aquarium guy told us about how a lot of the shark feeders have lost fingers. Ahem.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...