Warning: in today's pictures, she completely looks like her daddy. However, I'd like to add, yesterday a mom at gymnastics commented on how much she looked like me. Thankyouverymuch!
We have both been sick this week, so despite the beautiful weather, we stayed in today and played with toys.
I took a picture of her playing, and of her sweet feet. Put them together, and look what you get. It looks like she has a big booty!
 |
| Hey, who you lookin' at? |
 |
| Now, back to that toy! |
 |
| My attempts at "crawling" |
 |
| Here it is. It makes all sorts of music and it lights up, so do you want to know my favorite part?! |
 |
| The tag...of course. |
 |
Wa? I'm cute
|
*Please note the new hairdo. She now has enough hair for a ponytail and a bigger bow! You can't tell in the pictures, but I promise it is there!
Good night you are too cute, Ruthie!!! Hope to see you soon!!
ReplyDelete