Friday, October 15, 2010

Photoshoot Friday! Big News!

We have big news for you!
You ready?
OHMIGOODNESS, I'm so excited!

Okay, here goes...I can crawl!* 
It's an army crawl, but it works.  Here, watch...  



Here I go! 


Gotcha!

And sometimes...well, most of the time...I crawl over to the TV to play with the cable box.  JUST what mommy wants, right?
But how does mommy EVER say no to these eyes?
We have entered a whole new era.  (Though, let's be honest, as long as she's been able to roll, I've never been able to set her down and know she will stay.)  

*We have it on video, and as soon as Daddy uploads it, it will be posted.  By then, I'm sure she'll be crawling the traditional way.  Right now, she kind of looks like an injured soldier.  She only uses one leg, and all arms. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...