Ruthie has been up to so much, and while we still have some posts to catch up on (Izzy and Frauntie's birthday, mother's day, etc,) I thought I'd share some (okay, lots of) videos to capture our little sponge. So, bear with me with all these videos, but it's a better view than me just explaining her cuteness...
She learns something new everyday! Just today, she looked at the sun lotion sitting on the counter, asked for "Mo?" and started rubbing her hands together. I told her, "You're putting lotion on? Rub some on your face," and she started rubbing her face. Wish I could get everything on camera, but she really hates performing in front of my phone...So, here's what we have so far:
Itsy Bitsy Spider, her new favorite tune...
Here's our smartie pants...she's been going to school. Next on the list: Mandarin and Calculus
Cleaning...don't put it past a Freeman mom to teach her 16 month old how to clean. How young is too young for Pledge? (kidding, kidding...ish ;) )
Note in the following videos her favorite toy, the Melissa and Doug purse...she's such a diva. And her favorite is a coin purse...uhhhh, I taught her nothing! And, no, she does NOT like shopping already...or does she?
Help, please! She now how this one down...
She knows her own name!
Counting! She can only get to one, and recently she goes "onnnneeeee, tree!" As in, "One, three!"
This age is so fun. Everyday she wakes up knowing something new. In fact, she keeps herself awake practicing. All I hear upstairs is, "onnnnneeeeee, tree!" and then lots of giggles. (It sounds cute...until day three of no naps.)
No comments:
Post a Comment