We haven't posted in awhile due to the fact that I hoard pictures...there, I said it. Danny is okay with this obsession. In fact, he enables me. However, the consequences have caught up to me, and we need a bigger hard drive (yes, we have an external one, but we want all our pictures to be accessible and I don't trust websites to hold on to them.) So, I have tons of pictures on my camera waiting to be uploaded. We just returned from visiting family in Indiana, and now that we are back, I will take care of the issue on hand. So, be patient, as I'm sure you are all waiting on pins and needles.
When we return, here are things you can look forward to:
Nana's birthday was April 30th, so we need a birthday post!
Frauntie's birthday is May 8th, and so we need a birthday post (don't worry, Frauntie, you will not be forgotten!)
Cousin Izzy's birthday is May 13th, so again, another birthday post for my sweet little girl.
We love these ladies, and need to celebrate their birth!
Also, we have tons of pictures from Indiana, can't wait to post those!
So, until I can make it to the Mac store (Apple stores don't handle this, lame,) here are a few videos from my phone to get you through, au revoir!
Trying to put her own pants on:
At the zoo with Mimi and Papa:
Giving Papa kisses:
At Nana and Dadaw's (excuse my talking. I am making a video for Daddy):
Kaylin says "Oh, she's SO CUTE!" Agreed! Happy Mother's Day, Jaci!
ReplyDelete