Monday, September 21, 2009

Our precious little Onion

Update on baby:

At 17 weeks, s/he is the size of a turnip or onion. Could babycenter and thebump.com be any more unappealing in the choice of vegetables? There has to be something more charming than those choices in produce. Right? I think some of the people responsible for coming up with produce to help us relate to our child's size forgot their assignment. "Ummm....an onion? Yea, that's the ticket, an onion! That's what EVERY mother wants to hear their precious child compared to..."

On a cute note, baby now has fingerprints! Ahhhh, sweet. AND they are different than every other person God has EVER created. That's pretty cool.
I think it means our lil' family watches too much TV when I automatically think to myself, "Now, my child fingerprints can be dusted! Cool!" We really need to switch to more family appropriate shows that DON'T have fingerprint dusting, such as "America's Funniest Home Videos" when we need a good laugh or "Dateline" or "20/20" when we want some excitement (though I'm sure that is why I'm afraid of any hotels and crumbs in my seat) before the arrival of our Jellybean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...