Monday, September 28, 2009

Ruthie Moore



We would love to be the first to introduce to you our beautiful baby daughter. As the doctor said, everything looks "beautiful." We can't help but to agree. We kinda like her already. She has a little button nose, and this mama and daddy are very much in love.
It was amazing to watch her Daddy see her for the first time. I get to feel her little flutters and thumps in me (most of the time to remind me she's hungry, or not too happy if I'm up too late, or just because she's a bit hyper) but Danny hasn't even heard her heartbeat. He was able to see her kicking my belly, and itching her face, and making sucking motions. He basically got to see a little mini-version of the Ruthie we get to hold in about 20 weeks - and she's our daughter, and his Daddy's girl.

I have been praying for my little Ruthie for years now, and it just amazes me day by day that the Lord gave us this little precious gift. I know that it isn't because of anything, but despite everything that He has given us our little Ruthie.

3 comments:

  1. Man, make a girl cry at 12:10am! We're so excited for you guys. Little Ruthie Rose is one lucky girl to have parents like you two :) XO, Sarah and Casey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooo excited for you- I literally was telling everyone, even my classes!! Miss you terribly!
    LOVE
    Bear

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...