Thursday, August 26, 2010

Early Photo Shoot Friday

Due to our schedule tomorrow, we are doing Photo shoot Friday today! (I know, all you people waiting on your toes for pictures to show how big our little Roo is this week!) First, a forewarning...these are pictures of one tired baby. There was a fire a block away from our house this morning (a garage, and nobody was hurt.) But, that meant lots of firetrucks and news helicopters over our house from around 6am until 7:30...so our little Rooster lived up to her name and woke up at the crack of dawn!






I'm a little leery of this today, mama...


















Okay, I'll smile, but just a little one!















I see that Sophie in front of me, and I'll get it!










Almost there!











Gotcha!











Num Nummy!












We call these "crazy eyes." It means she's tired...










Cheeks!






Now she's off to fight naps! Teething is rough business, but it does produce more cuddle time with Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...