Friday, August 20, 2010

Photo Shoot Friday!

So, I made the mistake of promising Danny that I'd walk Punkers every Friday (since it is bath day anyway.) Well, today I decided to combine Photo shoot Friday with walking Punkers. Bad idea. Not only was the photo shoot compromised, but Punkers was not thrilled about stopping to take pictures of Ruthie. She decided to make a dash for home in the middle. So, really, I'm only happy about a few of these pictures - but she is acting cute in others - so I posted them anyway. Oh well, Ce la vie. At least I liked them more than last week!




Pretty girl...















I don't need to crawl, I just sit here and play with this grass...










The cutest feet on the block!












Monkey toes!
















She loves her Punkers...if only Punkers liked her just as well...













Looking for Punkers. About this time, Punkers decided to make a dash for home. Not a safe choice, Punkers.














I love these shoes











And Ruthie thinks they are feet toys.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...