Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Roofer's Toofers!

They're here, they're here! After lots of wondering, drooling and chewing, they have arrived. The bottom middle left (central incisor) broke through on Sunday, and the top left tooth next to the middle tooth (the lateral incisor) broke through today. The upper right lateral incisor is working it's way out. I have a feeling we'll have a mouth full soon enough!

Sorry for the clinical nature of these pictures, but mama HAD to document this big occurrence!*




Left bottom - FIRST TOOTH!













Top left







Here are some cuter pictures to make up for these...


Hey Mama! Come over hare a second...I got sometang ta ask ya!


















I've got deez tangs in my gums, and dey kinda hurt...can ya peeez expwain?















Ohhhhh, okay, dat makes sense! Whew, for a second I worried a bit! But now I kinda like em'...I tink I'll keep em'!














She might have a lisp, but she sure can talk a lot, eh? Smart girl!

*Daddy Danny brought to my attention that one cannot see teeth in the pictures. I see where he comes from, however if you look closely the teeth are circled. Yet, he still doubted me. Seeing how he refuses to look into Ruthie's mouth for fear it might upset her, and therefore has been doubting this milestone all along, I had him feel for himself. After feeling the sharp little edge on his finger - he now agrees that a tooth is present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...