Friday, March 4, 2011

Photo Shoot Friday - Happy Birthday Daddy Danny!

Daddy Danny's birthday was on Tuesday, and since we all had a busy week, we didn't get to celebrate until tonight.  But, we all had fun celebrating and eating cake (especially our little Ruthie.)  We love birthdays in our house, so we had fun preparing for the celebration.  Remember last year?  Compare that to this year!  This Photo Shoot Friday happens to be the pictures I took to decorate for his "party."  Side Note:  I learned something today - it is much easier to take pictures of a 1 month old next to a piece of paper than a 13 month old.  Put that in your back pocket.  Due to this, my pictures were less than stellar.  So, I decided to perk them up by using Picnik.  Sorry if they are cheesy, but man that's a fun website! 
It might be fuzzy, but it is the only picture I got of her actually holding up the sign.

It's my daddy's birthday!  I'm so excited!

See right there?  It says "happy birthday daddy!"  Oh wait, no that's a rose.

Happy Birthday Daddy!  I can't quit reading it...and eating the paper.

Yummy cake and macaroons from Bakery Nouveau.  We are so incredibly thankful this place is so close to us.

We love our Daddy Danny, and are so blessed to have him in our lives.  He is a magnificent daddy (nightly dance parties with Ruthie and all!)  And, I learned Ruthie loves her daddy, because if I mention him she says, "Dada? Dada?" and frantically looks at the door - followed by whines if he is not present.  Sheesh, if that isn't love, what is?  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...