Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The film you all have been waiting for!

Okay, people, here it is.  The blockbuster event of this Fall...SUMMER, 2011!  
WHY haven't we been nominated for some kind of movie award?  Can somebody please tell me?!  I blame it on the title.  Director and Producer, Danny M really needs to reconsider his creative team.  I'm always available, but I demand a salary.  

Despite the title preventing us from an award (or even a spot on IMDB,) it is still a pretty awesome film (we'll call it "film" to make it legit for the film festivals that are scouting us,) shot in HD (and you could always throw some 3D glasses on...it won't work, but you could pretend it does) with a pretty awesome child actress named Ruthie Anne!!!  You can also check her out in "I used to be a child star" on VH1 in the year 2040 along with a really old Jodie Sweetin, Candice Cameron and probably that kid from Modern Family.  So pop some popcorn, sit down, get comfy, and please watch. 
(please note, the film has not yet been rated.  If it were up to me, it's be rated A...for AWESOME!)
Also, I apologize for the quality, I could only upload the iphone version because of the size...and because You Tube is being difficult. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...