Last weekend, the Moore clan trekked to Leavenworth, WA for a little fall fun...and we were in for more than we bargained!
Let's begin from the start. Meg has dated this wonderful guy, Mr. T, (we'll call him that since fiance hasn't given us the okay to use his name in the blog world) since Meg-a-palooza 2009 ! Ever since then, each phone call has been answered, "You're engaged, aren't you!" by myself. And, since I have such a good sense for such things and/or (let's just go with and) this guy is such an awesome guy for my Meg, I finally received the phone call in which she answered "Yesssssss!"
 |
| Hey mom, your phone is ringing, I'm pretty sure it's Ms. Meg... |
|
Me: Hey Meg!...(hesitantly waiting to hear her tone...I had decided just DAYS earlier to hold off on the asking in case it was a super sensitive subject for her...you never know.)
Meg: Well...aren't you going to ask?
Me: AREYOUENGAGED?!
Meg: YES!
 |
| Did I say MS Meg? I meant (almost) MRS MEG! Yeaaaaaa! |
 |
| Well, I'm sure she's going to want me to be her wedding planner...let me get on it |
 |
| How about... |
 |
| THESE for your color scheme AND centerpieces! |
 |
| I found this GREAT band in Leavenworth, and, good news,...THEY HAVE THEIR OWN LEDERHOSEN! |
 |
| Also, they do a mean chicken dance! |
We are so excited for you, Meg. Mr T is a great guy, and I can't wait to see you two married. We love you so much! Also...I'll break it to Ruthie nicely that she might not be equipped for the wedding planning job...
 |
| What?! She doesn't need me to plan?! I don't believe you, mom! I'M STILL AVAILABLE, MEG...DON'T LISTEN TO MY MOM! |
No comments:
Post a Comment