Saturday, December 19, 2009

Chateau de Ruthie

We finally finished Ruthie's room (except for some curtains made by Mimi which might not arrive until after Ruthie makes her debut!) This is what a nesting mama can do from the couch!

Canvas made by Mommy Moore











Ruthie Anne's bed!

















Complete with cuddly goodness!








This is where Ruthie will cuddle with Mommy and Daddy (and a special thanks to the Cindi/y's for the lamp...)















All her goodies!












Changing table, bow collection










All her bags are packed, she's ready to go...










See Mimi? It's in her room!

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO cute! I love that I feel like Ruthie's room is so you and Liv's room is so me. It's fun to see that! I LOVE the bedding. Will you come help us get stuff hung up b/c Liv's almost 7 weeks old and you've got more on the walls than we do. Dang.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...