You have become such a joy and a handful all in one month, and I love every bit of it. I can't imagine it getting any better, but I know it will. I find it crazy that I already talked to the Pediatrician about when to ween you from formula and your first birthday...wait, what?! A toddler?! You are thriving and growing up just fine, it is your mommy that is having issues letting go of her little baby. I think we are onto a trend that I am going to continually work on improving. It is literally my prayer every night to give you over to the Lord. You are His, and He has blessed us with you to raise in His promises.
You give out smiles like you need to get rid of them, and everyone comments on what a happy baby you are, even your doctor. I would have to agree, you are amazing. As happy are you are, you bring even more joy to our hearts. I love you, little Roo, and I can't wait for the months to come!
9 Month Top Ten:
10. You are not slow on giving us your opinion. If you don't want to do something you say "no, no, no, no, no, no, no," but it sounds more like "nononononononono." Maybe you hear it a lot...while getting into the dog's water dish...maybe.
9. Along the defiant lines, you also throw some major fits. It used to be just tears. It is now a back arching, body on the ground, all out fit...but, sweetheart, you need to make it less cute and more ugly if you want it to work, I'm sorry.
8. You are off the baby food, and onto big kid food. You love waffles with fruit spread on top, and anything we are eating. You don't even let us feed you. My little independent peanut. You even have the sippy cup down, as long as you like what is in it.
7. You have become a cuddle bug. I think it came with stranger danger because you do it most when you meet somebody new, but you still do it when it's just the two of us. My favorite is when I get you up from a nap, you are so excited you put your arms around my neck and nuzzle me. You also like to crawl up to me and nuzzle in my lap. Keep it up, little cuddle bug!
6. You chase Punkers around, literally. She handles it like a champ and just "moves her body" upstairs if she doesn't like it...which she usually does. She'll come around, and I hope you become the best of friends!
5. First Halloween! You were a little stuffed pig!
4. You met Kristi and Liv! Finally, now you have met your best friend.
3. You learned how to reach to be held. Your first time doing it wasn't to mommy or daddy, but to Dr. Francis, your dermatologist. Nice
2. You don't only express your dislike, you also express your likes, by clapping and cheering. It is too sweet.
1. You learned how to (army) crawl! I am pretty confident you will never traditionally crawl, as you are pretty good at this army crawl, and you are already working on pulling up. Hey, it might not be the most efficient, but it works for us!
![]() |
| My 9 month baby |
Weight: 17 lbs 8.5 oz: 25th percentile! Hooray! The Doctor was so proud that you moved up from 15th to 25th in 3 months!
Height: 26.5 in: 15th percentile Little peanut.
You are still rounder than you are tall, and I.love.it. My little butterball peanut.
I love you, my Roo,
Mommy


No comments:
Post a Comment