Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Leetle Liv!

It's Liv's FIRST birthday today!  It's so exciting, yet we wish we were there.  We love her so much.  As I told Feef, we love her more than we ever imagined.  She is an amazing little girl with amazing parents.  Happy birthday leetle Liv, we love you so much. 
Okay, since I'm not there an your birthday, I decided to build a tower to get to you.  (Ruthie doesn't quite have a sense of direction quite yet.)
Noooooo!  How did it fall down!

Hurry, rebuild it!!!  Hurry, I say!!!

Wait, what?  She lives to the East?  A tower won't work?

Now what do you expect me to do?!

I.am.going.to.cry.  What can I do, mama?
Just remember being together, and wish her a happy birthday.  Ahhhhhhh, good times.
Happy Birthday, we love you, Liv.  You are such an amazing girl.  Someday, little button, we will live closer to give you enough hugs to make up for now. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Aunt Jaci!-Leetle Liv

    We loved having you here...come back, quick! And upload all 400 of the pics you took in to an album so I can download them. Please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. friendly reminder: Nashville 2K12

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...