Sorry it is late, it is a busy weekend! It is Turkey weekend, and Mimi and Papa made it (finally...but more on that later) into town! Let's just say, Ruthie made her self some best friends.
 |
| Papa holding Ruthie for the first time since July |
 |
| Sweet kisses |
We went out for breakfast Thanksgiving morning. The only place open was a Vietnamese owned American breakfast restaurant. Interesting mix. Daddy thought Ruthie was cold, and put his gloves on her.
 |
| "I don't know what to do with my hands right now" |
We then went to Lincoln park, for our Annual Moore Turkey Trot at the Park.
 |
| They MIGHT be related...mainly because they look exactly alike |
 |
| Sweet Daddy cuddles. |
That night, Ruthie had a blast bonding with Mimi and Papa. She is quite the Papa's girl.
 |
| I love you, Papa. |
 |
| Whisker kisses. |
But, don't fret...she also LOVES her Mimi.
 |
| Mimi kisses |
I feel as though Punkers has been left out, lately. Here's a shot of our first girl.
 |
| I'm still here, I'm still here! |
We can't forget her first bites of Thanksgiving goodness. Can someone tell her it is good? She didn't like any of it!
 |
| Let me try this stuff. |
 |
| Don't like it...at all. Give me those cookies! |
Mimi brought donuts for breakfast on Saturday morning, and somebody got a hold of them!
 |
| Mmmmmmmm |
The weekend is not over, and so far we are thankful for many things. We are thankful for family, (especially for a new second cousin for Ruthie, baby Colton! Born on Thanksgiving morning!) But, most of all, we are thankful for our faith, and the undeserved goodness given to us by our God.
No comments:
Post a Comment