Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Mimi!

Guess how old she is?  We won't say, but I'll give you a hint, it's older than 1.  (but not by much...if you consider how high numbers can go...) 
So, my Mimi is the best Mimi EVER.  Let me show you some pictures of her throughout my life...lemme find them here...(my concentrating face.)
Here she is right after my birthday!  Mommy has to watch it.  Mimi loves me so much she wants to take me with her!
Here she is when she visited in September.  I sure did love having her around!
Ahhh, looking at these pictures sure do make me miss her!
What?!  You say she's coming to see me in JUST a few weeks?!!!  Yeaaaaaa!
Ahhhhh, Mimi!  I LOVE you.  Happy Birthday!  I sure am glad you are MY Mimi.
 Happy Birthday, we love you so much! 

2 comments:

  1. She's wearing her SC outfit! I LOOOOVE it. And you have a matching bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can safely assume I have a matching bow for EVERY outfit...I literally have over 20 bows...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...