Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Pumpkin Day!

Don't worry, the Liv and Ruthie Palooza 2010 post will come soon, but for now, I need an entire post for Pumpkin Day*!

As you know, Ruthie the Piggie and Liv the Bumble Bee got to spend their first Halloweens together!  We enjoyed Boo at the Zoo in Columbia, and everyone loved it!  (or at least Feef and I loved wearing the free foam masks and vampire teeth while trading and eating candy.  One way to know if someone makes a good friend?  You don't love the same kind of candy!  That way one gets the green, yellow and orange skittles, and the other gets the red and purple!)

There were just a couple of things that set off Columbia's zoo from Seattle.  For instance, this sign that almost sounds sarcastic.  Something tells me the person who made this sign didn't agree with the rule.  That and they also gave out non-peanut free candy.  Oh yea, and they gave out candy, not granola.  Crazy!

Okay, can you guess what I am?!

I'll give you a hint...here's what it usually looks like.

For real?  Did Duff really just call me a sheep?
Liv, tell em' the truth!

Mom!  She's a pig!  Get it right or pay the price.
Oh yea, you knew that.  Dad?!  Comeon!  Forgidaboudit!
Thanks, Liv!  You're the best!  You're my bestie!  (I think by the end, they really liked each other - lots of hugs and Liv never wanting off of Ruthie's lap.)


*Don't be surprised if many more Pumpkin Day pictures show themselves in the next few days...I can't make up my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...