Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Auntie Bear and Auntie Kristin!

It's a very very special day today...it's Auntie Bear and Auntie Kristin's GOLDEN birthday!  That' means they are 22 years old on today, the 22nd of November!  
Here they are as cute lil' toddlers:
It is crazy that when I met them, they were a mere 10 (almost 11) years old.  If you would like a point of reference, here they are in 2002 (and they may kill me for these...but they are way too hilarious and adorable to ignore):
Sarah
Kristin
I met them in 1999.  Let's put it this way, when I met Sarah and Kristin, I knew them apart because Bear had the big bangs...and when she grew them out, it threw me for a loop!  Big bangs or not (and we all forgive you for those, Sarah...) I think I am very blessed to have such amazing sister in laws.  They are beautiful, inside and out, smart (as Moore's are,) and a blast to hang around.  They were little girls when I met them, and now they are adults.
Kristin

Sarah
And now Ruthie has a little something to show you!
For your birthday, it snowed in Seattle.  So Ruthie built you this snowman!
Waaait a second.  Somethings not right here...this snowman is moving.
Surprise!  It's a SNOW RUTHIE!
I'm just looking out, missing my aunties on their birthday...
Happy Birthday!!!  I love you!
  Happy Birthday, girls.  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...